The Automotive MFC-100™ with heavy-duty construction and hydraulic lift is great for moving and towing automobiles or any vehicle on wheels up to 4,000 pounds. It easily attaches to a vehicles with “J” hooks for front or rear suspension or “T” hooks for transport holes. Forward/reverse handle provides additional safety and keeps your business moving.
Features and Benefits
- Move vehicles up to 4,000 lbs.
- Heavy-duty jumper cable set furnishes 12-volt jump start
- “J” hooks easily attach to front or rear suspension
- T-Hooks attach to the transport holes
- Fingertip controls
- Forward/reverse switch provides additional safety
- Horn on operator panel
- Operator control arm turns cart at nearly right angles
- Two 12-Volt deep cycle batteries provide 24-Volt power to the electric/hydraulic system
- Built-in battery charger
- Hydraulic traction motor for smooth operation
- Tough nylon webbing provides safe, secure holding
I have had a few people try it out with our custom cart and they like it very much! It makes the job quite simple. We like the speed of it, how it handles, and how easy it is to maneuver.
One worker now moves the rails of beef sides all day long without breaking a sweat.
I am impressed with Nu-Star’s willingness to do a custom design for such a challenging application and I am happy with the final product.
“The mover is a safe, convenient solution for moving aluminum in various forms, from flat stock to completed boat. It requires no special training and saves us time and labor.